December 28, 2010

Sisters Quilt


For Christmas, all 5 sisters made this quilt for my mom.  We each pieced our own squares with the rules that they had to be 12x12in. and be made with yellow fabric.  Amy and I sewed them all together, then all the sisters tied it once everyone was in town.
It was a hit on Christmas morning, and our Mom loved it!  It was fun to see what each sister came up with for her squares.  It would be fun to make one where everyone uses the same pattern, but different material. 
Good job, sistas!

2 comments:

Karen & Ben said...

Beautiful!! What a fun idea! For what it's worth...I'd be interested in a "square swap"

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That is absolutely beautiful! You girls are amazing! I know that your mother loved it and that she is so proud of you all! It's no surprise that to me that all you girls are so wonderful with a mother like yours. Your mother is a doll. If I could choose another mother besides mine it would be Lari for sure!

JoLynn Ellsworth