Really, this would probably be good on any kind of fish, but tilapia is cheap and still tasted great.
1 tsp olive oil
½ cup onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
5 oz baby spinach
½ Tbsp fat free cream cheese
1 tsp basil
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Season fish with a little salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Saute onion in olive oil until soft, then add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add spinach and cook until completely wilted. Remove from heat.
- Add basil, salt and pepper. Stir in the cream cheese.
- Spoon mixture onto tops of tilapia and sprinkle with Parmesan
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes off easily
And while we're talking about recipes, I'm just going to send you right to this Balsamic Nectarine Pizza recipe. YUM!