These were sooo good and so easy to make! Instead of following a recipe, I just cheated and bought a packet of Au Jus mix from the store. whoop.
-4ish lb roast
-1 tsp rosemary
-1 tsp thyme
-1/2 tsp garlic powder
-1 Au Jus mix packet
-provolone or mozzarella cheese
1. Prepare the Au Jus according to package directions
2. Mix in the seasonings
3. Put roast in crock pot and pour the Au Jus over it. Add a little water so that it covers the whole roast
4. Cook on low for 9-11 hours. When it's done, shred it up.
5. Slice buns, butter and sprinkle with cheese. Toast in oven or toaster oven
6. Put however much meat you want on the sandwiches
7. Pour remaining juice from crock pot into a small bowl(s) for dipping.