1. get a box of crayons. I recommend spending that extra 33cents and buying the real Crayola brand.
3. draw memory with previously acquired crayons.
4. share the story behind your beautiful new masterpiece. This happens to be me and another official crafty sister getting the palm tree "island" muddy and then crafting lovely pots and such out of the mud.
5. listen to loved one(s) share their story.
6. post your picture in a public area and laugh walking past them and/or appreciate your life and/or get to know your loved one(s) better.