August 12, 2011

Pink Drink!

Yesterday Landon asked, "Is Crew back in your tummy?".



I guess this means it's time to throw out the m&m's and get my butt off the couch! This recipe is from the F Factor Diet book. I really enjoyed this diet and felt SO good while on it. This is the first time I've made this and I LOVE it!!Please excuse my pumpkin cup, it's the only see through cup currently unpacked.

Strawberry Yogurt Shake


1 Cup crushed ice



1 1/4 Cup strawberries



1 container (5.3 oz) Fage Total 0% yogurt (this is greek yogurt and I bet Chobani would work?)



1 tsp vanilla



1 packet Splenda (I used 1 tsp of Truvia since that is what I have... plus I hear it's better for you.)


Place all ingredients into a blender. Mix on high until well blended. Pour into a glass and serve.

Serves 1


Nutritional Info: 137 Calories, 19g Carbs, 5g fiber, 14g protein, 1g fat, 2mg sodium.

2 comments:

Em said...

I will have to try it. I've been making lots of green smoothies. They are so good, and you get your veggies and fruit all at once. Can you taste the stevia in this drink?

Posey Cowart said...

that is not what landon meant. you dork